Garmin Forerunner 935 GPS Multisport Running Watch - Black
It’s probably good to know the features and functions of an item before making a purchase, however, if you have searched for the Garmin Forerunner 935 Multisport Watch, then you probably already know all about it and the main question you probably need to ask yourself is...
Why buy the Garmin Forerunner 935 Multisport Watch from The Best Brands?
- We are the best price in Europe on the Garmin Foreunner 935 and this is checked daily to ensure we can continue to boast this fact! We know we are very competitively priced, but all of our products are purchased through the authorised distributor for Garmin, so rest assured although we are a lot cheaper than others, they come from the same place.
- FREE RETURNS, no questions asked
- FREE Delivery, including step by step notifications for the delivery so you don’t have to wait around for the driver
- FULL WARRANTY
- 24/7 customer support, literally. Our Online Chat option is always available and although Garmin cover you for any issue you may have, we know the Garmin Forerunner 935 inside out, so we are more than happy to be your first point of call, should you need technical assistance. We love to chat to our customers
Garmin Forerunner 935 has built-in activity profiles for a multitude of sports to meet your needs, including running, cycling, swimming, cross-country, trail running, hiking, strength training and many more. From brick workouts to triathlons, the auto multisport feature lets you switch sports with just one press of a button.
The Garmin Forerunner 935 introduces the new Training status performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent training history and performance indicators. Assess your overall training load by measuring your exercise volume from the last 7 days and comparing it to the optimal range for your fitness to improve performance. The Garmin Forerunner 935 indicators let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
Pair your Garmin Forerunner 935 with a compatible smartphone and receive smart notifications, audio prompts, music controls and more right on your wrist. Track your training in real time with LiveTrack — or use GroupTrack, which also lets you keep tabs on your riding buddies as you go. The built-in Wi-Fi enables you to access data from the cloud and automatically syncs to Garmin Connect online fitness community where you can review your progress and even share via social media.
The Garmin Forerunner 935 makes it easier to analyse the data you need to improve. Measuring crucial running metrics to analyse performance, such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, key to understanding your form to bring out your best on race day. These metrics are available with an additional compatible heart rate strap or the compact Running Dynamics Pod, which clips right onto your waistband.
You can also customise your device with data fields, free watch faces from NUUN, and apps like Strava, Uber and Accuweather, all available from Connect IQ.
What's in the Box:
- Forerunner 935 GPS Multisport Watch
- Charging/data clip